Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On a Quest for a New Line of Products

I should be called PrincessofallScarves instead of PrincessofallthingsCrafty.  Throughout the year I make more scarves than anything else.  I don't mind really as I can make different types of scarves and try new stitches when making them.  However, sometimes, okay a lot of times, I get bored and just want to try something different.  So my Quest for this year is to find another niche.  It doesn't necessarily have to be Knitting but I would like to make a few new products to add to the Crazy Craft N Ladies line.  I would also like to make more one of a kind jewelry for LanieBugJewelry. 

For the Jewelry line I already have a few ideas.  My main idea is to make Summer jewelry.  Jewelry that reminds a person of their best vacation ever.  Or it could even make them think of the vacation they want to have, like me for instance....I would love to go to a tropical beach and sip on tropical drinks and soak in the sun all day.  Throw in a nice looking guy and a big fan and we are good to go!  So wouldn't you love to have a piece of jewelry that makes you think of that!

For Crazy Craft N Ladies I'm thinking Bags and purses, my passion, but with a twist.  Lots of people make both and I want mine to stand out but I also want it to be fun.  So I have to think up a twist on the bag idea.

Looking forward to sharing my ideas with you!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment